- This event has passed.
Escape the Bong III
February 12 @ 9:30 am - 9:30 pm
Escape the Bong returns for its third year on February 12 to 14, 2021! This three day event features four escape rooms to test your puzzle solving skills with your friends or family. Each room is designed for an hour of fun along with a unique mission and experience. A new game will begin every 90 minutes starting at 9:30 am each day.
There is a maximum of 10 people allowed in each room at a time. Only players known to each other may be in a room together as we will not combine multiple groups together to fill a room. We strongly recommend that each group assigns one person to handle booking for everyone.
Tickets are available for participants age 13 years or older are $25 and tickets for 12 years and under is $15. To purchase tickets, follow this link to Escape Room Parties website.
Due to COVID-19, this year’s event will follow recommended protocols to ensure a safe experience for all participants. All participants are asked to read through these protocols and by purchasing a ticket to the event acknowledge that they will abide by guidelines set forth by the Bong Center and/or Escape Room Parties. Every room will be sanitized between games. The following protocols will be in place:
- All participants over the age of 5 years old must wear a mask for the duration of the event per State of Wisconsin guidelines. Masks must cover the nose and mouth to fit properly. If you forget a mask, you may purchase one for $1 at the event.
- All participants will need to have Bong Center staff sanitize their hands upon entering the building and after completing their game.
- If you are feeling ill, we ask that you wait until symptoms have disappeared for 72 hours without medication before attending the event.
- If you have a pending COVID-19 test, have been lab confirmed to be positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days, or have had direct exposure to a person with COVID-19 in the last 14 days, we ask that you wait to attend this event until you have completed the recommended isolation period or have received a negative COVID-19 test result.
- Follow the instructions of the game master for placement of puzzle pieces following their use. This will help us in sanitizing the room between groups.
By following these protocols, the Bong Center and Escape Room Parties will be able to provide a safe and fun environment for all participants.
For 2021, here are the rooms that will be available:
- River of Doubt: In 1913, Theodore Roosevelt embarked on an expedition to the Amazon. The trek nearly killed him and several on his team did not survive. He has upset a tribe of natives by taking their sacred artifacts and now he has disappeared. Find the artifacts and return them to save the expedition.
- Dead Man’s Chest: While scuba diving with friends you find a secret cave full of treasure. Fame and Fortune will be yours with proof of the Queens bounty!
- Toy Collector: Your favorite childhood toy has been stolen! But you know who has it. You sneak in to steal it back, but the security system locks you in. Now the clock is running, can you find the toy and escape?
- 1890s Jail: It’s 1890 and there have been a rash of train robberies in your area. As a visitor to the young town, you have been asked to sign in with the railroad police office, the only real law in the area. You are identified as a nefarious character and imprisoned. It is obviously a case of mistaken identity or is it?! Break out or take your chances with the judge!